We believe that each funeral should be as individual as the person who has died. We therefore offer a wide range of services, which can be tailored to the wishes, requirements and needs of each family.
We will give you advice on all matters relating to the funeral arrangements and give you a choice of options where appropriate. In particular we will advise you on:
• Registering the death
• Cemetery and crematorium regulations
• Type of ceremony e.g. church service, non-religious service
• Coffin/casket selection
• Disbursements e.g. crematorium/cemetery fees, floral tributes, newspaper notices.
• Additional service e.g. limousines, horse-drawn funerals, cremated remains caskets, memorials
• Claims from the Social Fund (if applicable)
In return, you will need to give us necessary information in order for us to complete the funeral arrangements. Once we have all the details required, we will give you a written estimate & confirmation.